Mission and Vision
The Vision of CBD is to globally position KNUST as the premier Centre of Excellence for teaching and research in science and technology development in Africa using innovative business approach.
The Mission of CBD however is to use cutting edge innovative strategy to assist KNUST achieve its mission of providing an environment for teaching, research and entrepreneurship training in Science and Technology for the development of Africa.
Also, it aims to assist KNUST to provide proactive service to the community, be open to all the people of Ghana and positioned to attract scholars, industrialists and entrepreneurs from Africa and other international communities.
Finally CBD will assists in producing high caliber graduates with knowledge and expertise to support the industrial and socio-economic development of Ghana and Africa using the tools of Total Quality Management (TQM) and Customer Care.
The following presents objectives of the KBI amongst others:
- To provide support through the provision of premises, training, coaching and mentoring towards selected projects of students.
- Offer assistance to student start-up productive enterprises through the adoption of risk management practices etc.
- To continually offer support to businesses that have graduated from the facility until they are well grounded.
- To provide facilities which will promote a conducive environment for the development of student enterprises.
- To help develop export oriented businesses.